Omega vrt350 review
- Beautiful design
- Excellent build quality
- Easy assemble/disassemble
- Very quiet operation
- 10-year warranty
The Bottom Line: The Omega VRT350hd Dual-Stage Vertical Single is an exceptional juicer in nearly every way except it leaves a little bit pulp and it may be error from the user. Its Self feeding vertical design make for quick carrot juicing.it is one of the best overall juicer in the market.
- Omega VRT350hd Dimensions: 7 x 15.5 x 8.5 inches ; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.8 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00434JINO
- Item model number: VRT350
Omega VRT350hd Dual- Design
The Omega VRT350hd vertical masticating juicer is top rated and highly efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. The VRT processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers such as Breville centrifugal juicer process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed of Omega VRT protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows storing juice up to 72 hours without degradation.
Click here to read more about Breville centrifugal juicer.
The presence of VRT’s dual stage juice processing system help this juicer to extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheat grass.
Versatile and Easy to Use
The patented screw design of the auger is more efficient when squeezing and pressing ingredients to extract juice. The hopper is appropriately located at the top of the juicer. The VRT comes with a pusher to push ingredients into the juicer, easy to assemble and simple to clean.
The VRT350 also incorporate with two spouts and two 64-ounce containers, one for fresh juice and one for pulp ejection. Water can also be used through the chute to self-clean the juicer when changing ingredients. The VRT is compact, taking up very little space on your counter top.
Omega juicer vrt350- Features
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s, squeezing instead of grinding. This allows the juice to maintain its pure colour, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Small, vertical footprint takes up less space in your kitchen.
- It results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Economical since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the maximum amount of nutrient rich juice from the least amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- It has 3 settings: On, Off and Reverse. Reverse is an option to use when something is stuck or you need to unclog.
- Over-sized spout serves up drinks easily.
Real Customer Reviews
- ”One of the reviewers says the Omega vert juicer vrt350hd has plenty of grinding power, but occasionally jams with large carrots.”
- Owners and experts say large carrot need to be slice to half to make Omega RTV operate without jamming especially fibrous things like celery work best when diced, if not the ejection port gets clogged.
- ”Omega vrt350hd got a good amount of power but the straining needs to be improved; it leaves a little bit much pulp for a juicer”
- ”I have been using Omega juicer every day for the last 3 weeks and I think it is pretty great. I love the quiet motor; it doesn’t heat up and is very easy to clean.”
As at the time of writing this Omega vrt350hd review, it has 804 reviews on Amazon.com and almost of the reviews were positive.They were satisfied with the Vrt350 omega slow masticating juicer. It rated 4.2 out of 5 stars.
It is a matter of individual preference. I know some people who have bought and love the Omega Vert vrt350 juicer. It’s easy to clean, the juice yield is high and the VRT’s dual stage juice processing system can extracts the full amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and wheat grass.
CLICK HERE to buy omega vrt350 now on Amazon.com.