Thanks for checking the list of the Best Cold Press Juicers review.
If you love juice, it is important to look for the top-rated cold press juicer that prevents all the nutrients of the juice.
We review the list of the best cold press juicers in 2022 to help you choose the one that fit your need.
It is vital for individuals to regularly include a portion of fruits in their diet because of their various nutritional benefits; they can extract healthy juices from produce.
To make juices from ingredients, juicers are a significant part of healthy living. Not all juicers are equal, as each juicer has power over others to juice those ingredients.
However, the option of choosing a juicer from an extensive range of list cold press juicers
is pretty daunting.
And that is the reason we shortlist some brands that will be able to fulfil your specific needs.
Below are what you will learn from the 7 Best Cold Press Juicers that we will be reviewing.
- 7 Best Cold Press Juicers
- How does the cold press juicer operate?
- How many different styles are there of juicers?
- Cold-pressed juicer benefits
- Disadvantages of a cold-pressed juicer
- What to think for cold press juicers while shopping
7 Best Cold Press Juicers 2022
Let’s look at the list of the best cold press juicers that are available with high ratings from the customers.
1. Omega Slow Juicer J8006HDS
One of our best performing single auger chewing juicers is the Omega 8006HDS Juicer and Nutrition Centre, offering one of the best juice yields we’ve seen in recent years.
It is also very durable, with juicing parts made from GE UltemTM eight times tougher than other plastic components. This juicer is supplied at 220V/50-60Hz. J8226HDS model.
It has a moulded carry handle built into the engine housing that makes it much easier for the company to transfer this sleek and polished beauty into place for juicing.
For those looking to enjoy the ample health benefits of juicing leafy greens, as well as all other juicing ingredients, Auger juicers such as the 8006 are great.
This juicer has 80 RPM, a single auger and 3 adjustable pressure levels. It is a low-speed juicer that minimizes heat and oxidation and has quick cleaning with automatic pulp ejection, and an extra-large feed tray.
It also has an in-built handle, a high juice yield that saves $ on your grocery bill, and quiet operation.
This juicer features Low Speed, Masticating Juicer and Nutrition System.
All components help in producing natural nut milk, nut butter, sorbets of frozen fruit, pasta, baby food, minced herbs, and ground beans.
One of the powerful ways to rapidly access healthy enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and improve overall health is cold press juicing. With cold press juicing, you will increase your immunity.
Maximum nutrition: Please don’t eat your fruits and vegetables, juice them! Get the benefit of vitamins in one delicious juice! By juicing, using the pulp for cooking with, and using fruits & veggies for juicing.
2. Aicook (Aicok) Slow Masticating Juicer
For various reasons, this Aicook Slow Juicer SJ-Z1 was released on the market in March 2020 and is my top pick.
This juicer is the fastest of all Aicook juicers, working at 200 watts. What makes it unique is that it has an efficient ceramic augur (single gear) with 7 stages and a hardy Tritan filter.
Benefits of Aicook (Aicok) Slow Masticating Juicer
It means that you get a better yield of juice, saving you money. And the big 3-inch angled feed chute means you’re saving time because there isn’t so much chopping to do.
- It has a Longer Lasting Juicers. It has a 2020 New Updated 7-Segment Ceramic auger design results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation using a low speed of 70 RPMs.
- It promotes the formation of healthy enzymes and enables juice to be stored without degradation for up to 72 hours.
- Cold Press Juicing is one of the most efficient ways to quickly access vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants that enhance immunity and improve overall health.
- it is nutritious and delicious. It helps you enjoy several homemade fruit ice creams such as pineapple, blackberry, strawberry, and mango ice cream with exclusive sorbet accessories.
They are also making homemade baby food, which is very satisfying because you offer your baby healthy and easily digestible fresh produce.
The juicer takes less than a minute to assemble and disassemble all components. It is simple to clean. Reverse feature to stop being lost and lets you clean up.
To stop a leaking mess, the juice cap turns over. Baby food-grade anti-oxidation materials (BPA-free), easy to clean with a brush, are all detachable components.
Touch key style, simple to use. It works below less than 60 decibels, allowing you to have a peaceful environment when juicing and reasonable refreshing enjoyment.
The company provide professional consultation and customer support for a lifetime. Only contact Aicook customer support if any problems have arisen.
3. Green Star Elite Masticating Extractor GSE-5000
The award-winning Tribest has been adored worldwide by juicing devotees, raw food fans, and leading nutritional therapists for more than a century.
The GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 Twin Gear Juicer is the newest addition to the twin gear juice extractors, compared to the initial juicing line from GreenStar, which includes a whole host of enhancements.
GreenStar is known for its invention of incorporating twin gears into juicing technology. It has upgraded its latest product to include larger twin gears
They are well-known for the natural prevention and healing of diseases.
The pulp is combined even more efficiently in the Elite GSE 5000 model, allowing the membranes to penetrate quickly, allowing a higher amount of juice and minerals to extract.
The Elite GSE 5000’s body architecture has also been given a contemporary revamp that is both appealing and realistic.
The GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 Masticating Juicer is, without doubt, one of the best buys on the market for a price tag of less than £ 600.
4. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000s
For most chewing juicers, Kuvings has smartly tackled one of the most significant drawbacks; the need to juice whole bits of fruit and vegetables.
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Red B6000PR has an impressive 75mm feed chute, also named the Kuvings Big Mouth Juicer (compared to 40mm on most masticating juicers).
With the ingenious but very simple nature of the feed chute and chewing augur, the first phase breaks down large items into smaller parts until these pieces are then moved to a second stage to crush the product to other vertical juicers.
In masticating juicer circles, Kuvings are a renowned brand.
People were pleased with this latest line from Kuvings; the new range of juicers is exceptionally robust and offers excellent juice yield, and juicing leafy greens are firm.
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer also makes cleaning easier thanks to its revolutionary extra-strong bristles that wrap around the juicing screen, which makes cleaning significantly faster.
If you are looking for the best juicer that is exceptionally robust, it is easy to clean. Most importantly, it produces excellent juice yield (especially with greens); it can take whole fruit.
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Red B6000PR is highly recommended.
5. SKG A10 Slow Masticating Juicer
The premium product is the SKG A10 Whole Slow Juicer, so don’t expect this machine to be cheap. This juice extractor is quite a surprise with its minimalistic look. It’s a combination of Hurom’s design language and Kuvings’ software.
As is typical of chewing juicers, the SKG A10 allows juice using a cone-shaped auger with plastic “blades” running around and along with it by crushing and pressing the fruits/vegetables.
The juicer spins at 36 revolutions per minute (RPM) following activation of a 250-watt motor, a low speed for a “slow” juicer.
During the juicing process, little if any heat is produced. Cold-pressing implies optimum preservation of the juice with antioxidants and enzymes.
If I do not let you know that the SKG A10 juicer won the 2018 Red Dot design competition, I will be doing SKG a disservice.
It’s the same credibility that Hurom won back in 2015 with the Hurom Elite Slow Juicer, a 2013 awardee, and Hurom HZ.
6. Hamilton Beach Masticating Juicer
The Hamilton Beach 67950A slow juicer is not suitable for homogenizing or making pasta, unlike any other horizontal chewing juicer we tested.
It can only use for juicing only. Therefore, it only contains attributes that are:
- Quiet operation of masticating.
- Extracts 2X additional juice.
- With no preservatives, make fresh, cold-pressed fruit & vegetable juice.
- Both removable components rinse quickly and are safe for dishwashing.
- It is excellent for juicing leafy greens with a low-speed motor.
- Service silent.
- Recipes & cleaning brush included.
- Enjoy a range of produce, from spinach and kale to apples and carrots.
- The durable TritanTM auger crushes and squeezes make to obtain the full amount of juice.
- Energy-efficient: only 150 watts of electricity is required.
- Free BPA in food areas.
7. Hurom HP Slow Juicer
The last on the list of the best Cold Press Juicers is Hurom HP Slow Juicer. A part of Hurom’s second-generation Series is the Hurom HP Slow Juicer.
This vertical extractor of chewing juice is small and works on the counter almost anywhere. It is available in white, mint green, and pink colours.
The patented Slow Squeeze Technology by Hurom intends to mimic juice squeezing by hand, thereby reducing juice damage.
Centrifugal juicers easily shred the produce, producing less juice and the least amount of nutrients in exchange. You can make celery juices, green juices, nut-based milk alternatives, and other simple juice recipes with this juice press.
- A slow 43-rpm rotational speed.
- 350-millilitre capacity in chambers.
- High-strength auger, double-edged.
- Versatile cap for convenience juicing
- It has a fine filter to remove solid materials from the juice.
- The AC motor produces low vibration, therefore reducing the noise
What are the Best Cold Press Juicers In 2022?
The specifications and type of ingredients to be juiced will depend on the type of cold press juice you will need to pick.
Each juicer class has strengths in juicing, as explained above for each kind of juicer.
When purchasing juicers, the budget is a great consideration as some juicers are very costly, while others are inexpensive with good results.
The list above is the Best Cold Press Juicers in the market that you can choose from. Most of these Cold Press Juicers are available and you can get one that fit your need.
Our Top Pick of the Best Cold Press Juicers
One of our top picks is Omega Slow Juicer J8006HDS. It is a slow Masticating Juicer that is very easy to use.
It prevents the bio-active nutrients of the juice without any problem.
The second of our top picks is Aicook (Aicok) Slow Masticating Juicer. You can go wrong with this juicer. It is one of the top-rated juicers in the market.
How does the cold press juicer operate?
A cold press juicer does its job by using the best juicing system to extract the juice from vegetables and fruits, but it preserves the essential nutrients throughout the process. The outcome that individuals get is just pure juice that has positive intact.
The nutritional value of the juice is destroyed when you heat enzymes and nutrients, so a centrifugal or a regular type juicer that uses high-powered blades to pulverize the vegetables and fruit into juice may not be suitable for juicing.
The cold press juicers operate by pressing the vegetables and fruits into pulps for juice extraction without any heat.
The different styles of juicers
There are three types of juicers available on the market and are popular in many kitchens worldwide.
They are chewing, centrifugal, and crushing. In this article, I will explain the strengths and differences between cold press juicers with a list of the most popular ones.
Cold-pressed juicer benefits
Here are some of the main reasons a cold-pressed juicer is better compared to other types of juicers.
1. Customized components: It saves you money and ensures that you get nutritional and balanced juices. You can pick organic items for making cold-pressed juice from the market, and with a “reset” button, these juicers produce healthy juices.
After indulgent weekends, holidays, or when people feel a bit weak because of the weather, the extracted juice is beneficial.
2. Preserves nutritional value: Because of the heat produced by high-speed spinning, a traditional juicer will oxidize fibres and nutrients. A cold-pressed juicer, comparable to a conventional juicer, does not have high heat because the former will keep the fibres and nutrients intact.
3. Low noise: Because a cold-pressed juicer has a lower processing speed than a traditional juicer, it creates low noise. Due to this, you can use the juicer without upsetting other people.
4. Yields more juice: compared to a centrifugal, it yields more juice. Some of these juicers also process nuts to produce cashew nut or almond milk that you wouldn’t do with a regular fast juicer.
5. Blockage-free operation: It could come with a unique reverse action motor that makes its easier to clear, and it is a feature that a traditional juicer cannot match.
Disadvantages of a cold-pressed juicer
- Smaller chute-It needs more prep work since there is a smaller chute.
- High cost: When compared to a centrifugal juicer, it is more costly.
- This juicer is slower as it takes more time to extract juice from vegetables or fruits. The slow working process makes producing the best juices.
- Bulky-It takes more space and often turns out to be bulky.
- Juice contains pulp, in which you can find plenty of pulp or solids.
What to think before buying cold press juicers
Style: The cold press juicers are available in two different types, vertical and horizontal. Usually, vertical juicers have a one-piece design, making it a bit easier to set up and clean up, but they are not quite as powerful as the slightly more bulky horizontal versions.
Extraction method: When choosing a juicer, this is the first thing to remember. As described in the introduction, high-speed spinning blades are used by centrifugal juicers to chop, produce and extract juice quickly, but they can generate heat that destroys heat-sensitive nutrients. They prefer to make less juice and pulp.
Feed tube size: The wider the tube, the less preparatory work, i.e. you’ll have to do the cutting. Like the Kuvings, some juicers also have one section that is wide enough for an entire apple and others for optimum flexibility for celery and kale products.
Accessories: Some cold press juicers come with different strainers of different sizes that make various kinds of juices and even smoothies. You can produce Sauce, purees, nut butter, and sorbets with cold press juicers.
Power: While most cold press juicers won’t win in speed awards, particularly if you juice harder items such as celery or greens, it is worth considering. Look for models larger than 400 watts.
Warranty: There is no doubt that juicers are very costly. It is worth checking the warranty details if you invest in anyone to ensure that you will be happy for years.