Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
If you’re looking for a juicer designed to extract pure citrus juice from lemon, Orange, Lime and grapefruit, you may want to check this hamilton beach 932 review.
The hamilton beach 932 citrus juicer has an extractor arm exerts up to 2,000 lbs. Below are a few of its advantages compare to other citrus juicers.
Hamilton Beach 932 Review
- Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer is very simple to disassemble and clean.
- It has metal grate’s edges that are machined smooth, so no worries about getting cut (one of the problems people had with other juicers).
- The Hamilton Beach 932 drip cup swings into place to keep residual juice drippings off your countertop.
- The juicer 932 does a good job of extracting all of the juice.
- The juice extract did not have any hint of strong citrus oil.
The Bad: Not fit under a low kitchen cabinet complaints.
The Bottom Line: Hamilton Beach 932 Citrus Juicer is top-rated juicer in the market and most owners and experts satisfied with the service of this juicer. Easy to clean and operate.
- The manual citrus juicer incorporate with rack-and-pinion gearing
- Exerts up to 2,000 pounds of pressure for maximum juice extraction
- The item has removable strainer cone; swing-out drip cup for small citrus fruits; non-skid base
- The 932 juicer is heavy-duty metal construction with acid-resistant chrome and enamel finishes
- Approximately 7 by 9 by 19-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
Hamilton Beach 932 is as classic-looking, effective and brilliantly design, it is created with rack-and-pinion gearing that allows you to exert up to 2,000 pounds of pressure with very moderate work.
Hamilton Beach 932: Design
Hamilton beach 932 juice extractor unit extracts maximum amounts of juice from the following fruits: oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes.
For ease of removable and cleaning up,it left Pith, pulp, peel, and oil behind in the strainer cone. The juicer’s handle stays in the “up” position, which makes it easy to quickly add more fruit.
Hamilton beach 932 has a larger and stronger pressure cup that gets the job done on time. Its strainer has little round holes all over the place so juice finds its way down.
It has a heavy-duty metal construction with acid-resistant chrome and enamel finishes.
It is suitable to a heavy-duty kitchen or a high-volume juice counter, and its Grip non-skid base keeps it still while protecting the countertop. Approximately 7 inches wide by 9 deep, it stands 19-1/2 inches high. Hamilton Beach includes a year warranty
One of the owners of this juicer said he use this juicer every day at a very high-end restaurant, it squeezing about 100 fruits a day including oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes and it works great. The owner highly recommends it to anyone.
He explained further that the juicer requires a bit pull and strength to squeeze a large fruit, but work very well if the fruit is brought to room temp, or even wash the fruit with warm to hot water before squeezing. This way you will get twice the juice and save money.
One reviewer said that the item is quality construction and use it all the time. It is very easy to clean, easy to use.
I found 230 real customer reviews as at the time of writing and they gave the Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer 4.7 stars out of a possible 5 on average.
I know many people who have purchased and love the Hamilton beach 932 manual commercial Citrus Juicer. If you are looking to buy a top-rated citrus juicer, I strongly recommend it.
My Final Taught
Hamilton Beach 932 is a great juicer for any types of citrus fruits. It was designed specifically for convenience, and easily allow the operator to obtain the extracted juice.
I hope the Hamilton Beach 932 Review helps you to decide if it can fit your need.
If you have any question about the Hamilton Beach 932, let me know from your comment.