Omega 8005 Juicer Review
The Good: Omega J8005 Juicer is very quiet, which cannot even compare to most centrifugal models.
Its Masticator rotates slowly, so the juice doesn’t get heated; prevent the nutrient of the juice to get destroyed.
Omega juicer preserves more of the larger molecules (amino acids, vitamins etc.) thus making the juice more nutritious. It’s much easier to wash and clean.
The Bad: Take much counter space complaints
The Bottom Line: Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear household Masticating Juicer is a top-rated juicer by both owners and experts.
However, it is just one series of great juicers in the Omega. Ranging in price from $200 to $400, all of the appliances in this series are top-rated by professionals for their performance and ease of use.
Omega J8005 Features
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2-inch; 10-year warranty.
- Functions as juicer, food processor, pasta extruder, homogenizer, and grinder
- Omega j8005 single-gear masticating juicer is high juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing; reverse mode
- It has Dual-stage juicing system; a low speed of 80 RPMs; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up
- J8005 Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- It is a household masticating juicer with 1/3-HP single-phase induction motor.
- Omega J8005 juicer Dimensions: 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: J8005 must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0002OKDT2
- Item model number: J8005
- Omega J8005 Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars
An excellent choice for the serious juicer. The J8005 is a hit with frequent juicers at least daily, from time to time, and report that the omega juicer 8005 still going stronger after months of frequent use.
In spite of some who say took up so much counter space, most reviewers did not complain about the space it takes.
A number of owners say they purchased the Omega J8005 after their more expensive juicer stopped working and that this model is better-constructed than most juicers.
It comes with a 10-year warranty, and Omega J8005 gets good reviews for customer service.
Omega juicer 8005 is referred to as a low-speed juicer; It processes at 80rpm, while most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm.
The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation.
It has a dual-stage juice processing system that can extract the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and even wheatgrass.
Other Benefits of omega j8005 juicer
The presence of a nutrition center makes Omega J8005 stand out among other juicers as it can play the following roles:
- Turn nuts into nut butter
- Make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, and extrude pasta,.
- Grind coffee and spices and mince herbs and garlic.
In addition, Omega j8005 masticating juicer can easily make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that people will love. Measuring 7 in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.
Real Customers Reviews
- This Omega juicer is even easier to clean than the ACME. It squeezes all the juice out of anything I put in it. The pulp comes out very dry. It is super quiet too and the ACME was loud.
- The omega j8005 nutrition center single-gear runs at a low rpm so it prevents the enzymes and stuff like that,it makes healthier juice than a Champion or centrifugal juicer.
- It’s a pleasure to have it. I make juice every day now. I like getting all the nutrients that I need regularly. It helps my body recover from surfing every day.
- The Omega J8005 juicer is very well built and very simple. It seems like it will last a long time and it has a 10 years warranty.
- This Omega J8005 juicer is so easy to use, and more importantly simple to clean. The pulp is extremely dry so I know I’m getting the most juice from the fruits.
- I returned the Omega J8005 juicer because it took up more counter space. I know it works very well for wheatgrass, but just too much trouble and too large for my taste.
- This juicer is a tank! Omega J8005 grinds and squeezes every last bit of juice from your vegetables through a slow and steady process.
At the time of writing this Omega 8005 review, it has 642 customer reviews on Amazon.com, most of the reviews are positive except for the customer complaint that it is big and takes more space.
Lastly, it’s a matter of personal preference. I know several people who have purchased and love the Omega J8005 and its larger size. As for me, I found the Omega J8005 feels best in the counter space.
If you are interested in preparing juice that maintains healthy enzymes and its natural flavour then we recommend Omega j8005 nutrition centre single-gear commercial masticating juicer chrome and black.
Where To Buy