Omega NC800 Review
- Produces almost no foam
- Fast, powerful
- 15 year warranty
- 4.7 out of 5 stars
Cheap plastic containers sold with the juicer complaints.
The Bottom Line: The Omega NC800 HDS 5th Generation Nutrition Center Juicer is a top-rated juicer by both experts and owners. Equally, it is just one is a series of best juicers in the Generation Nutrition series. Ranging in price from $120 to $400, all of the juicers in this series are top-rated by experts and owners for their performance and ease of use.
Omega nc800 hds juicer-Ease of Use
The Omega nc800 hds juicer is by far the easiest of the three models to clean. Most owners enjoying the service of Omega as the horizontal juicer has a smaller screen area and it is much easier to clean compare to the vertical slow juicers with pretty huge screen area not easy to get clean after every juicing. Omega takes less than 2 minutes to clean.
The omega nc800 hds draws top marks for performance in some comparative expert reviews, and user reviewers accept that it’s both powerful and versatile. Owners say it easily handle while its slower speeds quickly and efficiently juice softer fruits.
Omega juicer nc800 perform excellently in every aspect, it is wonderfully quiet and produces almost no foam when juicing no matter what you are juicing even with leafy greens.
- Low speed juicing system, 80 RPM rotation speed
- Exclusive “Dual Stage” masticating extraction
- omega nc800 hds 5th generation has 5 Adjustable settings for maximum juice output
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Omega nc800 Dimensions: 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches ; 20 pounds
- omega nc800 shipping Weight: 20.6 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00CIU93TE
- Item model number: NC800 HDS
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Omega’s Nutrition Centers is a masticating juicer that juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing the heat build-up and oxidation. The auger system of NC800 HDS forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheat grass and leafy vegetables.
With a Nutrition Center it is very easy to make all-natural nut butters, prep. baby food, soy milk,almond milk and other types of healthy snacks. It contains 6 nozzles and 2 Juicing screens.
The Omega NC800 has a 15 year warranty like other juicers, the jack lanlanne juicer has 3 years and the Breville has 5 years.
Real Customer Reviews
- Omega NC800 HDS 5th generation juicer looked good but the cheap plastic container that catches the juice need to be improved.
- Omega juicer works perfectly, not very loud at all. Does an amazing job on Wheatgrass!
- We are beginner juicers and love Omega NC800 HDS. It’s simple, easy to clean and put back together. The only downfall is that you have to prep nearly all of your food.
Why we recommend the Omega NC800 HDS 5th generation juicer to our readers?
We are satisfied with the feedback for Omega NC800 HDS, especially for the comments made by the reviewers that say Omega did excellent performance with good result. It is very easy to set up and work very great, quick vegetable and fruit preparation.
If you are looking for best masticating juicer with Dual Stage” masticating extraction that preserves that natural flavours of the fruit, then we advise you to invest in Omega NC800 HDS 5th generation juicer.
What is Omega nc800 price? Omega juicers is ranging between $120 to $400.
In summary, professional and owners of this juicer are extremely happy with the Omega NC800 especially its great and well designed. The Omega NC800 is slightly more than the Breville and significantly less than the Omega juicer 8006. Omega NC800 is a good value if you plan on juicing regularly.